Sunday, August 14, 2011

Comox

We're home.  More than a year has passed.  Not much has changed - but how wonderful to see familiar faces and places!  I expected we would feel strong emotions as we stepped on the dock at Comox, but curiously, we both felt neutral.  Happy to be back - yes.  Sorry to be back - yes.  I think it will take a while for us to sort it all out.  But one thing we know - the last year has been the greatest adventure of our lives.

I still have a couple of blog entries I will post - one on our time in Port Angeles and another on our trip home through the San Juans - but right now I am caught up in all the whirl of sorting out Ka'sala, re-establishing ourselves in our home, and getting ready to go back to work.  I also intend on taking a stab at answering our initial question.  Did we find the meaning of life?  Stay tuned.

Ka'sala on the dock in the Comox Bay Marina
Thank you, Brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment